Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Google
 

Earn Cash Online for free!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Make Money Using PAYPAL free

Make Money Using PAYPAL free
written by sarfan at Tuesday, April 8, 2008
When I learned that it is possible to make money online, specifically through blogging, some of the questions I have in mind are "Can I earn money online for free registration with my Paypal account?", "How?", "Is there free money I can get for my Paypal account?", "Can teens make money online?"and others. I live outside US so as much as possible, I look for programs that pay their international thru Paypal. I know there are programs that don't accept international members but I was very patient and persistent in searching and finding free ways to make money.
Of course, as a newbie, I have to be very patient to learn every thing what it takes to make money online, especially with my blogspot blog. I have been blogging for more almost six months now and I have proved that I can actually earn money for free. Some of the programs I joined are scam, while some are proven to be legit and have paid me. I can prove that even if your blog is a free hosted blog, you can make money - if you believe and work hard.
Here's a list of free programs to make money that pays thru Paypal. Note that all of these programs are free to join and anyone from all over the world can join.
1. MyLot - You get paid to discuss your interests, just any topic under the sun such as music, making money, entertainment, celebrity, technology, life, etc. This is a great place to socialize and discuss. Great place to mingle and meet other people from all over the world too. They already paid me $20 and I have a pending $8.02 in my account.
2. Ximmy - You earn 1 point for every post that you comment to and 1 point for every picture, story, or video that you share. If you review website links, you earn 4 points. I just joined last week and made 482 point already. Once you gained 1000 points, you can cash it with $10.00. You also receive a $20 bonus when you cash out the first time. I haven't cashed out yet because I haven't reached the minimum, but I will give updates soon... maybe next week or within this week.
3. Yuwie - You make money to socialize. It works like Friendster or MySpace... the only difference is that Yuwie pays it's members through their activities.
4. SlashMySearch - They pay their members before... but they no longer now. I think it is scam. I cashed out $46.00 on the third week of March, but they haven't paid me. Click SlashmySearch Proof of Payment to read the rest of my story. Don't join this program, it's scam.
5. Hits4pay - You earn 2 cents everytime you visit advertiser's website. $25 minimum pay-out and you receive $10 sign-up bonus.
6. Cashcrate - You make money to complete offers.
7. CustomOrderThis - This is a freebie site where you can make $250 for a minimum of 5 referrals that gained at least 1 credit.
8. SharedReviews - You share your review to each products and services you've used on their website. No need to post your review on your blog. You make 2 dollars each post you make.
9. ShareApic - You share photos and galleries and when someone views the pictures you uploaded, you earn money.
Make Money With Your Blog10. Sponsored Reviews - My favorite money maker. Your blog must be at least 90 days old before it will be approved.11. Smorty - My second favorite, but recently, opportunities are already rare... but they do pay their members.
That's all for now. Just join these programs if you are serious in making money online.
Read More...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want more informarion

Free Cell Phones

Compupower LLC



Motorola RAZR V3 Pink for Cingular Wireless